View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 02:27 AM   #20
stratonapba
Mascot

Dateline: March 7, 19 AS

We are heading for an Away Game vs. Carlmont before we take on the San Francisco Seals the later in the week however I was listening to College Choir Drill by Ex-AHA Member Natalie Quinn and I Sang along with Her however we are getting close back home for a Big Home Game Next Week, but I got a Surprise from My Dad, Eleno on my Video Chat!

Jay: Hi Daddy!

Eleno (on Video Chat): Hi Jayel

Jay: I'm Going to be excited because of a Big Match vs. the Scots in Belmont, CA and San Francisco Seals in South San Francisco

Eleno: Are You Excited About the Game?

Jay: Yes

Eleno: But I'm at Work, because did you had dinner?

Jay: Yes, Love You Bye!

BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED: Brooklyn is going to get up with Kaity in according to her Day Card that she announced from who else? The Answer It's Brooklyn Herself!

However, Brooklyn and Kaity are at Wingstop in 1135 Industrial Road Suite E in San Carlos, CA are enjoying a 15 Piece Mild Sauce Boneless Wing Meal with Homemade Ranch Dips with Large Fries and a pair of 20oz Coke Zero Drinks for each of them however we chatted with her fellow girls who are in Minor League Camp on Cell Phone

Kaity: Well, that was Even Delicious

Brooklyn: That will be good.

MEANWHILE: Charity will be going with Ariel, Gaby and Kat who will be going with all the others to the Bel Mateo Bowl in San Mateo however Brooklyn and Kaity are having fun at night in which they are at an Arcade Sports Bar and Buffet however they are listening in the Background to this song by the LSU Tiger Girls with lead vocalist Callea Koehler singing a Beyonce hit called "Crazy In Love" while a Basketball Game in the PCBA is being shown on Television as the Sacramento Kings taking on the Santa Barbara Islanders (1)

Brooklyn: This is going to be a lot of fun however the Kings are leading 75-71 however I can't believe Kevin Huerter is scoring 17 for the Kings while Brandon Ingram is scoring 16 for the Islanders.

Kaity: Maybe I think that those Kings are Hoping to win this game.

Brooklyn: Well, Let's Hope This Will Happen

Kaity: Let's Go Kings, Let's Go!

THE NEXT DAY (March 7, 19 AS)

Ariel, Charity, Gaby and Kat are getting ready to go bowling at Bel Mateo Bowl in San Mateo however Ariel will bowl 1st, then Charity, Gaby and Kat however the Contest Began however Charity took the early lead after she bowled 2 strikes in a row but didn't got the turkey in the 3rd frame scoring 67 points but in the end Gaby won over Charity by 11 pints after that we had lunch and we had a Good Time

However we got a Great Game between the Carlmont Scots and the Golden Bay Acorns the Scots took an early lead after Claire Kettwig got homered early on in the 2nd inning however the Acorns respond after Jay Jianoran took it on with a Triple before Kaity Biggar got a double as Jianoran scored in the 3rd but It's 2-1 but in the 4th Inning Charity Lawson had responded to Kaity Biggar going to be more like Shohei Ohtani and got a Double which led to 2 runs being scored however the Acorns won at the end by a Final Score of 4-3 after the Scots failed to score the Winning Run.

However, We Hope on Thursday that the San Francisco Seals will be playing the Golden Bay Acorns and it will be a Good One.

(1) = The Santa Barbara Islanders are a Continental Basketball Association Team that lasted from 1989-1990 in real life but in the TTSA Current Storyline it's still exists playing in the Pacific Coast Basketball Association however they are other Continental Basketball Association Teams existing in the PCBA in this world consisting of the Hawaii Volcanos (1979-1980), the San Jose Jammers (1989-1991), the Tri-City Chinook (1991-1995) and the Yakima Sun Kings (1990-2008).
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote