View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 11:46 PM   #24
stratonapba
Mascot

This Just In: For Baseball I Will also sim all the action from around the PCBL and the rest of the North American Professional Baseball League on Out of the Park Baseball 23 (with a Possible Upgrade to Out of the Park 24, If Necessary)

March 13, 19 AS - Back Home in the Island City

Well, We are now back home in the Island City however we had a Contest to Work With however it was a Good Race last night in the Carlmont Road Course at least we finished 19th to Davey Allison however the A's are coming to town now and so we will play as long as we can however we are getting close to Opening Day in March but I got surprised by Gabi Elnicki with Vermont Maple Syrup and Waffles

Jay: What Pancakes and Maple Syrup what did I say?

Gabi: These are Waffles in which I microwaved when we had a sleepover...

Jay: In My House where I live with my mom (Nimfa) and my dad (Eleno)

Gabi: Yes, And the Maple Syrup is Homemade however when I was child, I make maple syrup from a Maple Tree in Vermont

Jay: Gotta Pour the Maple Syrup on the Waffles because it's crunchy

Gabi: It is Crunchy

But My Dad Entered, Yay I'm Having a Visit with some of my friends who will be in Encinal High so we could meet some later because my van will be here to Encinal High so we will sit together however we hope that this will be a big game but we will get to meet Chloe Elnicki (Gabi's Sister) who will make her Final Moments of Winter & Spring Training before Opening Day begins however we will see Chloe & Gabi play on March 20th vs. the Seattle Mariners at Home however we thing it will be a good one.

Meanwhile at lunch time we went with Ariel for Calzones and NY Pizza at Alameda Pizza in which she met Chloe and Gabi for the first time however we got Diet Coke for each of them as we get ready for a Big Game vs. the Oakland Athletics later in the week before we head to Atlanta for an Interleague Spring Training Showdown vs. The Braves so it will be a big one.

Last edited by stratonapba : 03-20-2023 at 10:08 PM.
stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote