View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:17 PM   #309
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I am going to wait until Monday to start the next season, because we have some guys that haven't given me an answer on job offers yet.

Also, let's talk scheduling. I'm going to change the way I do scheduling. Everybody that wants to have an input on their schedule for the upcoming season needs to get ahold of me and let me know what kind of non-conf schedule you want. Do you want high prestige opponents, low prestige, a mix? All easy schools, all hard schools? Or if you just don't care either way, let me know too. I'm trying to find a way to make this more interactive for you guys, because I'm just not getting the responses I was hoping for. I'm not sure if some of you guys have stopped following, or just haven't been on the forums in a while or what.

That being said, we do have some non-conference match-ups set for this season. Here's a look at them.

Stanford/Notre Dame
Stanford/North Carolina
Michigan State/Notre Dame
TCU/Tulsa
Hartford/Yale
Hawaii/UNLV
Colorado/Northwestern
Troy/UAB

The following non-conference match-ups need to be confirmed by each coach involved, as they are all FOFC vs. FOFC match-ups. If need be, I will PM the coaches.

Alabama/Michigan
Davidson/Charlotte
UCLA/Duke
UCLA/Kentucky

If anybody has any questions, please PM me. Again, this dynasty will be more successful in the long run if I can get you guys involved and posting, and making decisions about your team. Thanks.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote