View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 02:38 PM   #5
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

It looks like the Swarm used the next 2 picks to load up on defense. They grab a star LB and a nice WR/S.

There's been kind of a run on speed and RBs, so I better address the position with one of my next couple picks. The problem here is that there aren't any 2-way RBs left. I really can't afford to miss out on the last speedy RB on the board so we take 22 year old RB(70)/WR(73)/KR(92) Tyree Faulkner who is rocking a 92 speed!

That pick might mean that Urquhart doesn't make the roster.

I really want to take an OL here in the 4th, but I can't find one worth the pick. They are all 1-way players now. I'm not looking for WR help, but I have to start 2 WRs so I need a little talent there. I'm going to get 2-way talent 21 year old Tristan Buckles WR(73)/S(76) with 84 speed.

The Twisters keep loading up on an explosive passing game. They got another great WR and a top OL. Looks like the defense is starting to fall behind a bit.

We're looking good on offense so far. Got both starting WRs and my starting RB. 1 of my 4 starting OL.
On defense it's not great, but ok. 1 of 3 starting DL, my LB, and 1 of 2 starting S.
I only have my KR on special teams. Nobody else is good enough to be considered a legit player.