View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:44 AM   #1709
heybrad
Norm!!!

I'm late to the party (as with most things on FOFC), but I really need some accountability to my weight loss goals. Having moved 8 months ago and having no one really aside from my wife to hold me accountable, I'm turning to all of you.

To be blunt... I'm a mess. Not just physically, but my health is a mess as well. I'm a type 2 diabetic and for some reason that only a therapist could explain, I've never been good about dealing with it. I'm back to taking insulin injections twice a day so I'm working on getting my numbers back in order. I'm coming here now in my attempt to get my weight under control. I'm currently at 285. Jesus H... I'm embarrassed just typing that. I've signed up for Gympact and set a 3 day goal at $5/day. I started hitting the gym on Monday and have already met the 3 days for this week. I take my daughter to a class at church very early in the morning, so it's been fairly convenient to get into the gym by 5:30 each morning.

Anyway... I'll check back in occasionally with my weight and my blood sugar levels.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote