View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 05:51 PM   #57
Buzzbee
College Starter

Hmmm...great idea Coug, but that's what I've come to expect from you. I'll post more when I have time.

It sounds like I'm a bit out of place in this thread. Radii is probably my closest ally. I have two daughters, 14 and 10. Both are from my wife's previous marriage. My oldest was 6 when my wife and I met, the youngest 2. We got married when they were 8 and 4. I adopted them both 3 years ago. I never had the joy of diapers, thank goodness, but I'm getting paid back for it now.

Steph, 14, is a freshman in high school. I hate high school boys. ERRRRRR!!!!! Stay AWAY from my DAUGHTER!! She doesn't make it easy though. She has to be in constant contact with her friends. She will be on the house phone, her cell phone, or AIM. Sometimes all three!!!

Needless to say, Sammi is quite the 10 year old angel at this point. Her sister makes her look gooooooood.

I'm sure I'll have lots of stories for y'all.

By the way, in regard to "I'm sorry" don't worry it will go away. However, it will be replaced by "Just kidding" right after they say the meanest thing they could possibly say.

Whhheeeeeee!!!! This is fun!!