View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #435
Radii
Head Coach

Coaching Carousel

There are 4 power conference jobs open, and 4 large conference jobs open:

Wisconsin(Bo Ryan must have retired), Nebraska, Oregon State, Minnesota, Temple, Duqesne, Wyoming, and Tulane.

Progress is being made! We are #6 on the list for the Duqesne job before running anything. That job is 6th on the list overall. Its unlikely to go to me, their list is different than the others, but its the first time a large conference has shown interest. We are not on Wyoming's list, but Tulane has us 5th. Well, lets see how this goes:

Wisconsin hires away Utah State's coach. Utah State becomes the top mid-major job open.

Nebraska hires 'BCC' coach... bethune cookman perhaps(they've become very strong, on the mid-major poll as a small conference team)

Oregon State hire's Drexel's coach

Minnesota hires American's head coach

Temple hires Long Beach State's head coach - I'm still not on the list at Temple. They're a very strong school though and have higher standards than other 'large conference' teams I bet.

Duqesne goes for CSUS coach(not sure who that is). I'm upto #5 by the time this comes around. ** CSUS = sacramento state. Yeah, I'm an east coast guy, no way I know that.

Wyoming goes for 16 seed upset special coach from Alabama State, I'm not on their list at all.

ALMOST! Tulane grabs Coppin State's head coach. I am #2 on their list.

Utah State goes for High Point's head coach, I'm #2 on this list too.

Drexel, La Tech, Butler, Northern Iowa and Wisconsin Milwaukee all want me, the rest of the mid-major teams with jobs open. I see no reason at all to leave Ohio for any of them.

One more year! Also, keep hanging on at UNC Roy, you don't need to retire for 4 or 5 more years bud.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote