View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 07:47 AM   #83
Flasch186
Coordinator

Update:

No real controversy regarding CT. Hes quited down and his only move was he had all the coaches sign refreshed ethics guidelines which should be done anyways.

Regarding Aiden he’s been playing well especially hitting in practices and has seemed to have gotten over the fear of being hit albeit not with live pitching yet. Hes not obsessing though so that’s good.

He was going to try out for his middle school team in addition to hopefully making the A team for his little league all stars but he has a rocky mental couple of practices leading in and we got them all stars coach involved and he recommended that Aiden not play middle school ball as well. Aiden would’ve been on the field with 12-14 year olds for practices and a new coach and Aiden still had his break downs at the field. It would be a bad look and one they potentially affects the way he’s treated back at school if a melt down goes noticed. So we pulled the plug on it before he tried out.

We think it was the best especially for pretty low quality baseball and an incredibly busy spring of all stars.

The plan this spring, assuming he makes the A team, is to play in some “majors” tournaments. If we do well in those apparently it means something like playing in something special or something. I dunno but it sounded cool. I’m not sure we’re ready but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote