View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

hoops pointed out that some pretty good "rep" players were still around in Lathum, Abe, himself and myself, while Schmidty got the ticket down. he pointed out that in a small game, why would the wolves mess around? They would go after the vets.

So it's a curious move, going for Schmidty first, a good vet player, but one who openly admitted he migth not be around because of the new job, sometimes isn't around anyway, and has a rep for getting into it with people and drawing votes. Even more curious--TheNorm wasn't sent down either, and he's a possible Ephor.

So why Schmidty? Did he say something that would tip off to a role? I did not see anything, but I know that's not my strength. Did any of you see anything? Schmidty didn't really say much. He was also one of our secret voters for Ephor.

Why not Lathum? Veteran player, potential Ephor, didn't get a run of votes on him like normal.
Abe it's clear why not--he was getting votes, why vote off a potential candidate?
Why not me? Aside from rep, I was the one driving conversation as well.
And then there's hoops, which all the danger he represents.

We can't ALL be wolves. Even if one of us is (and I am currently on one of us), others will remain dangerous villagers to vote off. And, yet, it was Schmidty who was voted off.

Does anyone think the wolves wanted to start Hades off with all villagers? I know I wouldn't as a wolf.

No, I am pretty sure that Schmidty is a wolf sent down to start getting Hades set, and that is why he was sent down, above other more obvious choices. And he's not the MR, because he would have gone to Sparta (and we know he did not). So the other wolf we had is probably the evil MR.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote