View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:13 PM   #2252
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Before we jump on that assumption... lets think about how things played out real quick.

Lets assume the wolves do know each other and the helsing kills were villagers.
We know what night Barkeep said all players with night actions may submit them. The first wolf kill happened the following night.
THe first night kill (the second night after the wolves theoretically could have submitted night actions) was the seer which led us to feeling a member of Oz was converted.

So if there had been no conversion.. explain the following.. how did they manage to kill the seer their first kill, and why there were no wolf kills the first night they could attack (hypothetically)?

Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I strongly believe there has been a conversion. I also feel its most likely the helsing wolf is still alive. THat means no one left in our tribe is a wolf.

If instead we want to assume the lie is the original helsing wolf is still alive (which seems really odd) it means barring conversion, we still know the majority of this tribe is ok.

I guess for me this entire thing hinges on the fact that there either was or was not a conversion. If we can feel confident that there was indeed a conversion, it means this tribe is likely in the clear. So I guess lets analyze the conversion details now.. What did the wolves do the first night they could attack, and how did they get the seer so fast?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote