View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 07:36 PM   #2283
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hehe, well hope it doesn't make me sad but I did think some about this WW game on my way home from the arena.

The way I see it right now..

I have a 50% chance of guessing the Helsing wolf
33% chance of guessing the Lupus wolf
no idea for sure if the Howard wolf or the converted wolf is dead yet.

My initial hunch is that Lathum is a wolf, Swaggs, Kwhit are good, ITC is bad, path is bad and Anxiety is bad. I have nothing to base that on other than gut feel now at this point based on what I have seen come down.

I could be completely or totally wrong on some or all of those. I think in my mind right now ITC and path are pretty linked either good or bad, and just not sure which.

On Lathum, its mostly based on his comments yesterday and today about the clues we got as the reward challenge.. the only catch for me is I usually end up guessing completely wrong on gut feels like that.

I think my personal opinion is i'll probably push to try to out the lupus wolf first. I'm guessing after this weekend's tribal council in howard there will be one lupus left and swaggs in our tribe.

I also came to the conclusion with the tribes 5 - 2 we likely will see a final merge of tribes starting monday which will make things interesting. I've been wondering if the Helsing wolf will still honor the original agreement we made. I'm guessing no since we have seen Gramm, Pass and Mr.W die that they don't care to do so any more.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote