View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:37 AM   #252
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Has anyone played a game like this before where it seems like there's a multitude of victory conditions? Any thoughts on strategy?

Well I still stand by my belief that the bad guys must all have some form of communications together (the wolf(wolves) and dragon and the others out there) to balance out things. Unfortunatly my search for my friends doesn't tell me if someone is good or bad (ie I checked out Hoops last night and have no idea who or what he is).. just if they are one of my friends... So I don't have alot of information that is ultra helpful to provide to other people day in and day out. I do know that various people mentioned finding potions or items or such that aren't of use of them.. I am guessing that others might be looking for something along those lines, but the people who are looking for them might be bad or good... So its probably good to share that information on things you find, but make sure that you hand it off before the end of the day so someone doesn't kill you for it. (Even if you haven't found someone else who wants it, just pass it on to someone random .. or at least say you did).

I know items can be passed in the game because someone else just passed me something.. I have no clue what it does though and am afraid to try it out
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote