View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #1980
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
The biggest change I noticed was a lot less resources this go-around. Much fewer monsters dropping gold / fewer items being found. On one hand this was good because it made things more challenging, but it also made for fewer choices when it was time to buy from the djinni. That might be just a result of my class choice though...but not sure how folks without things like a spade of digging managed to get by.

I basically sold everything besides the stuff I had equipped and turned them into health pots. I bought horse figurines anytime I either lost time (ran into an unexpected wall or lost a fight) or felt like I needed to push further.

I found item ID stuff to be completely useless. I was able to successfully ID every item that I ended up with besides the two things I traded you. I did fail to ID something once, but that was one single time out of....I really don't know how many but I would guess it was closer to 10 than 5.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote