View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:12 AM   #15
ageofquarrel
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Cynosure (CYNO)

A bit of a goofy play here, but I am enamored for two reasons. First, I am becoming an old fart, increasingly out of touch with the young crowd, and thus I just love their company niche – tattoo removal technology.

From a technical standpoint, I also love that they have a ton of cash on their books – fairly odd for a somewhat new company. Even if all that happens is that they get bought out by someone big (and that’s not unthinkable given their balance sheet), that’s still a solid win for a shareholder.

No dividend, no history, nothing to say “solid” but this is an interesting spec play that has a chance to work out really well. Stock price right now is around eight bucks (after a mini-bump the last couple of weeks) and where it goes from here is anyone’s guess.

Forecast: Flip a coin. It could finish 2009 at $6 or $16. Or $36, I suppose. Might need to make that a 20-sided die after all, this thing could land just about anywhere.

just wanted to add my 2 cents. My friend does tattoo removal for a living and he says a company called HOYA has the best lasers.
http://www.conbio.com/html/medlite.html
ageofquarrel is offline   Reply With Quote