View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:02 PM   #261
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Render, you haven't provided much hunting, thoughts, theories or investigation for the village. I will reread your posts but couch jokes and vampire talk ring loud in my mind.

What are your reads on the others? Good points/bad?

You're absolutely right, i haven't offered up much and I'll tell you why:

1: it was day 1, we know nothing we can assume nothing and until day 2 there is no voting record to really study.

2: I was on the block, I literally had to reserve my own actions to protect myself. Nothing to hide there, self preservation is literally the main game mechanic.

3: I got no feel for anyone specifically until today when re-reading your posts

As for my thoughts on everyone right now:

I've got no real read on Eaglefan, Crimson, or Jackal none of them have really posted anything out of the ordinary. Eaglefan HAS been extraordinarily talkative this game as opposed to the last one, so I'm not writing him off yet.

You, Coffee, and Telle are all on my radar.

Coffee is posting things that make me feel like he's playing both sides against the middle, just a gut feeling but thats how it is.

Telle played the desperation game yesterday to avoid lynching, so other than always being suspicious of her because of how well i know her and how she acts/plays she's still on my watch list.

Thats what i've dug up thus far. I have nothing on the others at all.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote