View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:39 PM   #226
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Turn 7 – We win init. I eject the Catapult. They are frazzled and making mistakes now. Their placement is way off from before, when they had a good battle-plan. This is going to end quickly I suspect. I move some folks over to guard our Grasshopper. I hop the Ostscout on top of their Rhino. Their Stalker fails to stand and falls back down. It destroyed it’s CT falling down and the Mech is gone. Their Condor Heavy Hover Tank bases our Grasshopper. With the northern flank totally gone, I bring my mechs down the back flank of their center position, held by a Pike, Awesome, Catapult, Warhammer and Assassin. They move over a Zephyr Hovertank. To help out. Our Warhammer bases theirs on the side. Their Night Hawk bases our downed Grasshopper. Their Cicdada runs around behind one of my Warhammers. Our Grand Dragon runs behind their Axman and bases it. Weapons!

Our Awesome destroys the font of their Rhino Support Tank
An AC2 on their Pike hits our Grasshopper’s H for 2 damage.
Their Condor destroys the Hoppers LL
One of their Zephyr opens up a leg on one of my Marauder’s and nails a hip actuators.
Our Valkyrie destroys their Galleon
The other Zephyr gets a limb blown off crit and the LL blows off our Marauder.
Their Hunter’s LRM 20 destroys the LA of our Hopper.
Their Caesar destroys’ our Hopper’s CT
Their Warhammer destroys the RA of our Comet
Our Archer nails four actuators on their Warhammer, including a hip

Falling mechs – Our Marauder, their Warhammer.

Our Warhammer kicks and destroys the LL of theirs on the ground.

Turn 8 – We win init. I eject the Marauder pilot. Basically that turn we exchanged a Marauder for their Warhammer. We took out two tired tanks as well but their Hammer is still on the map. I leap our Ostscout on top of their Pike and next to their Warhammer, who is still on the ground. Their Griffin rushes up to protect their position in the center. Some of our mechs, like our Crusader and Valkyrie, join the flanking. Their Awesome bases our Ostscout (didn’t expect that). I also push down south with my Ostsol and Ostroc leading the way. Our Centurion bases their downed Warhammer. Their BJ hops behind our Valkyrie, they relocate their Zeus from the south to the center to hold us there, and begin to weaken the southern flank more. Our Comet hops behind their BJ. They leap their Axman to our Ostroc. I base their Awesome with a Warhammer and Stalker. Our WLF1 bases their Hunter tank in the south. Their Night Hawk bases our Ostroc too. Our Hunchy bases the Nighthawk and Weapons time again!!!

Our Hunchback’s AC20 hits the CT critical of their Night Hawk, gets three crits, and hits the engine three times for a shut down.
Our Archer hits their Awesome’s H, goes critical, gets a head blown off crit, and the H blows off. Dead mech.
Their Axman’s AC20 hits the AC20 on my Hunchback
Our Cyclops destroys the Front of their Po.

None fall. Our Grand Dragon kicks and immobilizes their Hunter. Our Wolfhound 1 misses a kick and falls.

Turn 9 – We lose init. They offer surrender on the same terms we offered before. Nope. They won’t just surrender, turning over their unit, so they keep it up. It’s a total brawl now. I base the fallen Warhammer with my Cyclops. Our Wolfhound rises and runs. Ostsol to the rear of their Axman. Their Zeus bases our Stalker. Ostroc by Hunter.

Our Ostroc destroys the Hunter’s front
Our Ostsol hits two leg actuators on their Axman
Their Hunter destroys the RA of our Hunchback
Their Caesar destroys the LA of my Ostsol.
Our Awesome destroys the LA of their Blackjack
Our TBolt immobilizes their Pike Support Vehicle
Our Trebuchet hits and destroys the LT of their Axman – shutdown
Their Trebuchet hits the gyro on my Ostsol
Our Cyclops gets a limb blown off LA on their Zeus
After hitting it twice with missiles form other mechs, our Stalker’s medium laser sheers off the H of their Zeus.
Their Griffin destroys the LT of our Ostsol

Our Ostsol falls. Our Cyclops kicks and destroys the LS of their Pike. Their BJ falls after being kicked and missing a kick

Turn 10 – We lose init. I eject our Ostsol and Hunchback. That turn we took out two tanks and two more mechs. But they strill have a core of strong units getting pushed back to back – the Puma is nasty good, the Caesar, Guillotine, Trebuchet, Helios, Quickdraw, Catapult and Griffin are not a bad remnant. Plus some scouters are still up and around. Our Crusader bases their Puma. Their BJ fails to stand once, then again. Lots of things are basing lots of things.

Our Comet destroys the Enginex4 on the Blackjack and it shuts down
Their Puma destroys the LA of our Comet
Our Awesome nails the hip on their Quickdraw.
Our T Bolt immobilizes their Puma
Our Marauder hits the gyro and engine once each on their Helios
Our Stalker gets a limb blown off n the Helios’s LA, destroys both the RA, RT, LL, and gyrox3, enginex2 of it too
Their Griffin destroys the RT of our Comet

Their Quickdraw and our Comet fall.

Lots of kicks ensue.

Warhammer kicks and hits LL actuator on their Griffin.
Our Marauder kicks and destroys their Puma’s rear armor.
Our Trebuchet #2 missed a kick and falls.

They continue to refuse to do a normal surrender. Whatever. I’ll just blow them up.

Turn 11 – We win init. I eject the Comet. Their QD Rises and moves a bit. I chase it and base it. Our TBT Rises.

Our Awesome immobilizes one of the Zephyrs
Our T Bolt nails four actuators on their Quickdraw
Our Rifleman destroys the LT of their Guillotine
Their Quickdraw destroys the LA of a Marauder
Our Marauder immobilizes their Condor
Our Rifleman nails the gyro once on their Guillotine
Our Stalker hits the gyro again, and then destroys the Guillotine’s CT
Our Grand Dragon destroys their Trebuchet’s 7M’s RT, dead mech (no engine

Their QD falls hard.

Kicks:

Our Awesome kicks and destroys the RT of their QD. It hits the gyro and that’s two of those.
Our Centurion kicks and destroys the RL of their Cicada and it falls.
Our Stalker kicks their Griffin to the ground.
Our Centurion was kicked and falls down too.

They radio us to accept their official surrender, and we take all of their stuff.

Whew!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote