View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #284
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Aren't we all (except the wolves) technically villagers? That's what I mean here, usually there aren't PM rights for people beyond the wolves unless there's lover roles or multiple wolf teams like we've seen in some games. If we've got some standard villager roles getting to be on a team and getting to PM, that seems to me to be a bonus for our overall win conditions. Can't speak to the random individual win conditions but also don't care about those in the grand scheme of things

I don't see the harm in that being "pondered out loud", nor I guess is it super relevant at this point how many wolves there are, especially since we don't know whether conversions are a possibility, though there's so much unknown that I'd expect it is under certain conditions

Well if we have a wolf team and a village team (plus a neutral individual I guess, if that role isn't one of the two not in the game?) then everybody are pretty much either wolves or villagers. Thus if you don't know if the villagers can PM, then you're not a villager.. 'cause you should know if you can PM or not, right? Unless you were specifically talking about some subset of the villagers, which may be what you've been trying to say in later posts? I actually got somewhat confused..
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote