View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #678
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Nice, thanks brit.

I read back on Zinto to see if I could find anything (he had a vote to keep brit as a candidate yesterday, so just curious). I think he's likely to be good based on his voting pattern D1 plus his comment D-3 about me, Chief, and someone else I can't recall when he chided us for not voting Schmidty / Mau.

I'm feeling very good about JAG this game because we seem to be on the same wavelength. I was going to post to his earlier post about Jackal sayign I had come to the same conclusion after having voted him earlier (about his leaning villager). And now JAG posted this about Zinto who is the other guy on my leaning villager list. JAG, Narc, Zinto and Jackal are guys I feel best about (and Brit before the reveal--I'm still trying to assess that).

Chief is the main guy I'm wondering about today. I had DT on my question mark list but looking back this morning I felt better about him (though I no longer remember why -- it's been a long day). I still haven't gotten to looking at all the middle folk.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote