View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 11:56 AM   #216
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Dec 30 arrives. Our youth sign with us. I did find some studly Colombian folks that would be happy to move their game here, but have Riojas, Cartagena, Schlocobiert, etc that are keeping that from happening.

This is Francisco Viveros. 18 year old Columbian youth willing to swing by Sepsi, and not bad, right? Now if I could secure a hot prospect deal initially that would allow me to build him, then we’d be okay, but he appears better than a mere hot prospect by now. This guy has all of the look of a Wonderkid. I know Lupu is one. Milan Eckhardt probably is. I’m unsure about Schlocobiert; he plays like it but hasn’t grown much in the last six months. I think GK Maio is one. I also suspect that 17 year old Romanian David Farcas is one as well. That’s it. This gives me another. I could bring him in and train him as my future DMC in a year or two. Riojas isn’t so good that I need to have him take up a precious non-EU spot, non-Contonu spot. But Cartagena is. I like him better. Save for his proclivity for cards, but that could be more a function of a DMC with a ball winning role.

Here’s the other Colombia youth prospect I was looking at:

He’s an 18 year old who’s already been capped by Colombia. That spells WONDERKID. He’s more of a DR, but he has been learning the rest of the R positions, could be trained as a future MR or DC, and so forth. And he is willing to com to Romania as well.

I make offers to both. Again, it’d help if I could secure hot prospect deals.

Viveros – 375k, 4 years, 4k/week, hot prospect
Osorio – 950k, 4 years, 2.3k/week, hot prospect

Let’s do it!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote