View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:53 AM   #26
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

1.6 -- Ferminus is back, Kasipmabin out for 3-4 months though with a slipped disc, so we can say goodbye to him for the rest of the season or at least close to it.

vs. Cilegon FC(Indonesian Cup) We're 4-7 favorites to advance.

1' -- A yellow for Sutiono, not a great start.

5' -- After consecutive fouls on Sutanto, Sulim gets a yellow. Looks like the ref will have a busy day today.

9' -- Fitriandi comes too far forward and they find Nutiono behind him. He beats Ferminus to the near side and we're down immediately. Fantastic. 0-1

20' -- Yogi goes down hard and has to be taken off. Superb.

26' -- They get a header in front but Norval directs it wide. We really look bad again today ... Yarangga picks up a yellow shortly afterward.

35' -- Freekick for Yarangga just outside the area, but he misfires.

36' -- They try to float one over Ferminus from straight on, but he makes the leaping save. That one probably was a goal against the shorter Setia.

37' -- Similar try for Sutanto on the other end, wide right.

39' -- Yarangga gets caught tripping one of their players, and you can say goodbye to him, 2 yellows and he's done for the day.

44' -- Norval gets free at the spot and volleys one home in the right side. 2-0, and down a man already this is pretty much over.

45' -- Rivanto in front with a header that's wide left, we're lucky they didn't score again there. We really suck right now.

48' -- Noval centers for a trailing midfielder, good strike by Ferminus makes a diving save ... Noval pounces on it and it's 3-0. Disgusting.

53' -- Another header in front, pushed wide. The way we're not defending, they might score 10 goals.

81' -- Sutanto up the right side, crosses in for Ewangin who volleys it in from inside the box. The keeper might as well have not even been there. That's nice, but far too late. 3-1.

84' -- A questionable offside call robs Sutanto of a one-on-one chance.

89' -- We get caught pressing and Noval has an open net after a pass from the opposite side. 4-1

FT -- Ahmad Noval posts all four scores in a humiliating home loss, which 96 attended. I'm disgusted with the way we are playing right now.

Yogi will be fine, Yarangga accepted a warning and his suspension professionally, so I didn't let him have it too hard in the press. I did talk about how upset I am with our play though.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote