View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 04:29 AM   #34
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

2.28 -- Sumba Barat put in a bid for Fitriandi. I have no plans to resign him and our financial situation is dire. They are offering only 25% of the next sale, I suggest a meager 20M fee(twice his value) as well. They refuse and withdraw the offer. I'm not giving him away for free, as much as he's a whining underachiever we're still a defender short without him.

STANDINGS

Persemalra(41 pts, +20)
Persinab(32 pts, +14)
Yahukimo FC(28 pts, +7)
Persebangga(28 pts, +1)
Persipon(26 pts, +4)
Persenga(24 pts, -1)
Penajam(23 pts, +1)
PSKT(22 pts, -1)
Persewar(22 pts, -3)
Persigubin(15 pts, -7)
Persibas(15 pts, -14)
Persatu(4 pts, -21)

Our string of 3 straight defeats has dropped us well behind the middle of the pack, and our only realistic hope is to outlast Persibas and avoid dropping another spot into 11th. This year's pretty much played out, and we're looking forward to the next season with much uncertainty. 11 points clear of winless Persatu with five matches left, we have almost no chance of being relegated.

Another loss of 160M, and the board remains 'satisfied'. Not sure how with the way we're playing. Disgusted or repulsed might be more appropriate terms. They aren't satisfied enough to give me a new contract, which with four months left on the current one speaks volumes about how satisfied they really are. The trouncing by Cilegon in the Indonesian Cup and the generally positive demeanor of the players continue to be the most significant factors.

At this point I have little choice but to keep my ear to the ground for appropriate openings in case I'm not invited back, but meanwhile we have five matches yet to play.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote