Hall Of Famer

Allah Works in Mysterious Ways

10 Jan, 1498 – I go shopping:

Constable in Maldives
Marketplace in Mocha
Constable in Aden
Workshop in Muscat
2 Transports

Level 3 advisor, Master of the Mint, helps to reduce inflation, and gives me +3 a month in Admin Power. With our blood money and gold money, we have enough to afford a 3 star guy. Awesome sauce

15 Jan – I send a diplomat to raise relations with Yemen.

The best targets to colonize are South Africa or Australia. They are both outside of the tropical zone, and I’ve seen how bad that’s been with the Cocos, so I want to avoid that for now.

4 Aug – I invest in a new idea- Land of Opportunity, which should increase our global settler speed.

We have also reached our second Omani Idea, Securing Timber Supplies for our ship building, and tht time is reduced by ten percent.

20 Nov – Uh oh. I am getting called into a bad war. The Qara Qoyunlu Conquest of The Mamluks. Against Mamluks, Tripoli, Candar and Aq Qoyunlu. They started it. I don’t want to leave one of my bestest allies,

Sigh. I accept and move some forces to Liwa and others to Najd. Maybe I can get it in a separate settlement or something.

12 Dec – The Mamluks get a claim on Nizwa for Tensions along the border.

20 Jan, 1499 – We begin siegining Najd. I have hired some mercs ot harass Jabal Shammar.

14 July – Rebellion in Sofala

30 July – We won it, but we lost half our troops.

15 Sept – I saw a huge Mamluk army moving to Jabal Shammar, so I broke off most of my forces from Najd. After more than a month in battle, we broke them and won.

30 Oct – Jabal Shammar is ours

5 Dec – We arrive back in Najd and I order an assault.

11 Jan, 1500 – We win Najd falls

31 Jan – We assault and take Liwa. I offer peace talks with Mamluks

I get Liwa, 184 ducats, and peace.

Liwa – taxvalue 1, 4.36 ducats from spices. The Arid area of Liwa is interior to Beni Yas and adjacent of Qawasim, Suhar and Nizawa. It’s Bedouin and Sunni. We have a 8.2% rebellion risk. I order my army here ot garrison h=it and turn it into a core.

I disarm my mercs and spend a bit of cash

Workshop in Maldives
Dock in Muscat
Dock in Aden

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote