View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #361
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
I agree that inaction works in direct contrast to what we need to achieve in our current endeavor. I am merely suggesting that prudence take precedent over haste, or at least blind faith. By following Charles or Eric, our brethren could be entering an untenable situation.

I concur that we should act, and at this point, rallying to their banner is no more fraught with uncertainty than rallying to anyone elses.

Prudence should take precedence over haste. This statement would have made more sense, at, say 10 AM this morning. But I cannot argue in its inherent truth.

But as the mission deadline is at 5 AM CST and I must rest before striking out. Without a countermanding order from Apocalypse or our Prelates, now is time for action.

Limiting the team to 4 or 5 members seems wise, so I would suggest we keep it to that.

Emma Frost has commited, so the team has one telepath.
Magneto Commits to Mission to Recover Mutant Telepath

Charles, you and Prelate Jean Grey need to decide amongst yourselves who will accompany us. We have all generally agreed that at least one of our greatest telepaths should remain behind. I leave that decision to you and your greatest pupil.

Colossus, your strength would be welcome, and likely necessary should we meet some opposition.

My son, Quicksilver, has sought to join us, and his unusual powers may well be useful. His sister would be most valuable as well, should he wish to defer to her.

These latter points are my suggestions only. And in all things, I defer to the will of our Lord Apocalypse and our Prelates.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote