View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #389
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
This might be what you're hitting on just now, CW, but I'll follow up with my own logic here.

DT was the first runaway candidate, and then there was a run on saldana. Now, not knowing any allegiances, this has the appearance of wolves fueling a run on saldana in order to save DT (putting aside for the moment that such an obvious move would actually put a pretty big bullseye on the sal voters).

As we now know, though, DT was not a wolf, so the wolves would have had no reason to try to save DT. Therefore, the run on sal to save DT was not wolf-inspired, but likely your run of the mill villagers making it a two horse race vote. Which, really, tells us nothing much about the voters or about sal's allegiance, which is about as likely now to be wolf or villager as it was at the start of the game.

In other words, back to square one--we can still lynch sal, but I don't think it provides us with any more information than we get from lynching some other random player.
Meh. This is what I was talking about. I know I hit Lathum for meta-gaming, and I'm a hypocrite, but this sounds like CR is trying to save saldana. Thus my vote for sal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Heading out to our Christmas party, and in case I forget to pop back in here in the evening, I'll put in a placeholder vote.

VOTE RAIDERS ARMY

Not seeing anything wrong with some push on Chief Rum, but I'd rather get rid of someone who's not playing, so that the people who are playing can hang around longer.

The funny thing about this post is that Pass says he wouldn't mind a push against CR, but he votes for me. No wolf would want a vanilla villager out of the game. This is what pinged me on CR.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote