View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #298
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Polo Fields vs CRC

Bailey

200 Medley Relay - Still doing Fly on the B (where she should be)...I don't think Caroline is currently scheduled so swim with this group, which is wrong. I think it is attributed to a bad manual time for another girl last week in the backstroke....

50 Free - Still got Bailey in this one and it is going to be a tight one...Bailey, Cameron and Caroline are all swimming this event, and Polo with swim a girl with a sub 30 time...those 4 will be very tight...(unfortunately I'm not a place judge this week, because I'm sure the people doing it will screw this up...)

100 IM - Bailey was moved to 100 IM this time... and she'll be in a tight contest with Rayley and a girl from Polo....

200 Free Relay - Because Bailey beat Cameron last week they moved her into the A Free relay...hopefully the team will post there best time of the season tonight so Bailey can swim with the A team at county (because the A team has a shot at a medal)...

----------------------------------------------------

Bear

200 Medley Relay - Bear is still in the fly leg. Polo has one of the best 12 year olds in the county Leyton...and another good swimmer. Not sure how our relay will match up, because I don't know how good Polo's other 2 swimmers are. My bet is Polo wins...

50 Free - Bear's turn in this one...unfortunately he matches up with Riley and Leyton...no shot...3rd at best...

50 Fly - Matches up with Riley again, but could get 2nd...

200 Free Relay - See Medley....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett

200 Medley Relay - See Bear's write up

100 Free - Unless there are bad times or the one kid with a NT in the event are must faster than indiated, Brett has a good shot to win this one...

50 Breast - Nobody is close to him in time...but some of the seeds could be old times...we'll see

200 Free Relay - See Bear's write up...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote