Thread: Ping: Drunk Guy
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #441
amdaily
College Prospect

okay, okay, if inisted, i will recap my night.

i was left in charge at work, so i made a couple vodka cocktails while on the job. nothing to much, but i did end up with my left shoe off for the better part of the day

luckily, the elder lady i work with found the entire situation amusing and won't report me.

afterwards, i headed to one of the local bars. played darts for a bit. I've begun to notice a direct correlation betwen the number of beers consumed and my score. THe first time i won in 5 rounds (301 darts). The next 7, then 8, then 11, then 18, then 20.

finally (and I promised myself i wouldn'y tell FOFC this) i went to the meteror shower place .

but not for her! not at all this time i went there for myself. problem is i ended up stuck in a mud ditch. almost had to call for a tow, but i forced my way out. area smelled like burnt rubber afterwards and my car was covered in mud (had to buy a $6 car wash afterwards), but I got out of the ditch.

long story short, i was magically transported to my home where i had another beer with a tuna sandwich as I recounted my pathewic life to FOFC
amdaily is offline   Reply With Quote