View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #86
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I am gratified to see so many of you choosing to contribute your labor towards this most impressive monument to Our Lord and Savior. Thank you Baron RendeR for releasing a segment of the populace to this task. It seems that we are close to acquiring a critical mass of work upon the walls of our fine cathedral sufficient to see them raised, and I express my gratitude for this outpouring of work.

Although we have scant evidence upon which to base judgements, are there any among the village whom we wish to cast out? I feel that as the hour approaches slowly and as yet none have made a move in that direction, that perhaps it would be prudent to begin to discuss this possibility, and in particular who we are casting our eyes upon, that they might have opportunity to defend themselves against the charges being leveled against them.

Myself, I am happy to lend my service to either endeavor. I shall wait for the shining wisdom of the Lord to enlighten me as to the path I should best take on this day.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote