View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #524
Racer
College Benchwarmer

I don't any more questions but I do have a few things to say.

Chesapeake, since Hoops has been the only other person to ask questions so far I thought I should tell you how you went from probably getting my vote to probably not getting my vote.

I think accounting for actions and playing the jury at the final tribal council is a pretty important component to the game of Survivor. I feel ML and Thomkal are doing both of these and that you are not doing either. Maybe you didn't know this, but the jury was allowed the to PM each other. Heybrad's one big hang up about voting for you is that you continue to insist that he turned on you before you turned on him. I was trying to swing his vote to you but I feel you completely whiffed on it. Maybe that's how you really feel, but I'm going to have a really hard time giving you my vote now after the way you answered that question.

I also kind of felt you were arguing with me with your answers instead of arguing for the decisions you made. I didn't feel that way with ML's or Thomkal's answers.

Feedback to the others:
Maple Leafs - I disagree with your refusal to lie to anyone in the game, but I love the way you are articulating why you made the decisions you did. I also like your defense of not getting back to me at six and that you brought up that your strategy of laying low help hide the fact that you were part of the power alliance.

Thomkal - I feel you have probably done the best job of answering questions so far. Your answer to Hoops's question isn't going to get you his vote, but you weren't going to to get his anyways. It might get you other people's vote now though such as mine. I also thought your response to my questions was excellent. The one big sticking point I have with voting for you is that I thought it was pretty obvious that you were in the power alliance although I'm not sure if Brad or DV realized that so that does weaken that point to an extent.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote