SG Lindsey

Guys whose contracts have expired:

SF Henderson
SG Vujacic
PG Bibby
PF Hill
SG Graham
C Diop

I see different OVR ratings here so it appears we've already had some sort of experience/turnover to next season boost. Raymond Felton has moved up to 80 OVR, Dell Sparks is up to 77 OVR, Padgett to 86 OVR and Mayo to 90 OVR.

The only consideration that I had was whether I should thin out my bench and go for a bigger name PG. But Felton is still progressing and while obviously the ratings of the entire league are going up to the point that 80 isn't what it was when this dynasty first started, Sparks and Felton are going to round out a really, really nice lineup next year. I'm inclined to re-sign everyone but Graham/Diop if I can get them super cheap and if I do make any improvement in FA just trade someone.

SF Gerald Henderson - Henderson gets the 6th man role, and happily signs a 4 year/$12.28 million deal. He'll make 2.67 million next year and finish up at 3.47 million in 2016. He's a decent backup and a good athlete who occasionally gives me a spark off the bench, I'm perfectly happy with that.

PG Mike Bibby - Bibby is happy to accept the league minimum, he's 35 years old and rated only 6 OVR, but his skillset is fine for a backup PG. I give him a 1 year deal.

That's actually it. I decide against re-signing Sasha Vujacic. Willis Lindsey, my 1st round pick last year is rated about the same, and while his skill set doesn't look as useful(he can't shoot for shit) he's 23 years old and I might as well get him on the court more often next year. Also I can have Gerald Henderson get some minutes at SG and get my best backup out there more often.

PF Jordan Hill wanted more minutes than I would give him, he wasn't mad but he was slipping in morale just a bit, and I don't want that. So I'm letting him go too.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote