View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 04:09 PM   #256
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Saldana was waiting to see who i was voting for, hence his connections. My reason for voting for you is relatively simple. Part of my role-playing, which schmidty was right i knew, was that it would bring criticism upon me. I looked forward to this, seeing who would jump at the chance to take a free day one kill to eliminate me. None pushed harder then you...maybe you really were concerned, but your playing very much like lathum did in the small game we are finishing now. You know what alignment lathum turned out to be

Isn't it a little early to misrepresent what I said in the game? I am pretty sure everyone is able to read that I provided information about the Smeagol character from the books for those who were confused and explained a little bit about who it might be. I had plenty of chance to vote for you, and in fact stated I wouldn't be voting for you and would be voting for someone who didn't check in or checked in late.

Since I didn't push to vote for you, or lie about my intentions for my vote, your comment is patently untrue. Or is it just a little too uncomfortable for you that I know the role that you are acting as right now is definitly not on our side, and that while you aren't evil you aren't going to be helping us either?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote