Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:39 PM   #136
PilotMan
Head Coach

Well, I made a decision. I have been thinking of expanding my stable and I need money to get my fighters going. The other thing is that the more fighters that I have the more money it takes to train them.

I felt like I needed to give Omar something to hang his hat on without putting the business out very much. Omar signed a 2 fight contract extension. It cost over 1 million dollars, but I should see most of that money back in the fights that are arranged.

That means that all the fighters are signed for at least 3 fights and Drydon still has 7 fights remaining.

I got a call this week from the managers of Roger Overton. Who is Roger Overton? Overton currently has a record of 2-3-1(1). He beat Eric Kippax, the fighter who spoiled Niall’s debut. He looks like a fighter with good skills who can’t seem to be consistant or stay in shape. He is hot and cold, they offered a little over 80k for the fight. He is ranked a couple of spots higher than Niall. I don’t have a very good feeling about it. The fight would be in 5 weeks. Hmm.

Against my better judgement I tell them to book the fight. You just never know what is going to happen in this business.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote