View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 03:40 PM   #54
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wed May 7, 2014 (con't)
I somehow get through the press conference. A distraught Yoon Weon-II has already spoken to the media, vowing to bounce back from his terrible costly mistake.

While the team tries to bounce back they'll be doing it without Kim Sung-Soo in training for a couple of weeks. A gashed leg caused by a robust challenge
will have him sidelined.

-----------

Thu May 8, 2014

It's now 34 days until our next match. Wow. Just ... wow.

Tue May 13, 2014
Yoon Weon-II has discovered (apparently) that I've sent inquiries to overseas clubs making them aware of his availability. He's none to happy, wants to stay ... I finally end up suggesting we leave the discussion 'til a later date (not like anybody is interested in his overpaid ass anyway)

---------------

Thu May 15, 2014

DC Lee Jung-Youl owes me a carton of smokes or something.

He has agreed to terms with Zwolle of Holland's Eredivisie at a salary of $12,000/wk. (He was making $2,000/wk here)

We will receive a $21,000 transfer fee, minus 4.5% to Soongsil Univ and 0.5% to Seoul. The transfer will go through on June 1, 2014

Meeting with him after the deal I thank him for his service to the club & let him know he's welcome to return. That's pretty much true, left as our only healthy DL for several weeks he fought through fatigue and made 10 total appearances (9 starts) with a 6.82 average rating, 1 goal and 2 assists.