View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 02:57 AM   #98
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Sat Nov 1, 2014

Russian National Team head coach Fabio Capello retired at the age of 68. His runner-up finish at the recent World Cup was a nice way to go out.

MLS Vacancies in Montreal, Chivas as well as one Malaysian Premier side (USM) but the latter doesn't look too good as they have only a single player who has ever played a league match remaining on the roster. Trying to avoid relegation with that might not be a challenge I'm up to.

---------

Wed Nov 12, 2014

3 matches left in the K-Challenge season, Daejeon officially eliminated from playoff contention. They can do no better than 3rd, no worse than their current 7th place. They're 6-6-6 since I left (I was 9-10-5) . They bought five new players and have sold off both MC Kim Gong-Jook and DR Park Tae-Su.

Landon Donovan of the Los Angeles Galaxy has been named USA Player of the Year. Tim Howard of Everton was runner-up with Toronto's Michael Bradley third.