View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 08:34 AM   #102
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Again, we had 2 teams change conferences this season, and this switch will majorly affect Davidson in the Atlantic 10. Are you ready for this, because it's a doozy. Mississippi State has been kicked out of the SEC. They are now a member of the Atlantic 10. Yes, I said it, Mississippi State is a member of the Atlantic 10. Taking their place in the SEC is VCU. So to recap, VCU goes from the A-10 to the SEC, and Miss. St. goes from the SEC to the A-10. Wow!

I'm going to do something different with job offers from now on. I'm going to basically combined the head coach period into one session. What I mean is, while there will be separate sessions for job offers, I am going to go through them all at once, making a note of who got offers from what schools, then I'm going to present them to you all at once, so that we don't have a situation where a coach turns down an offer in the first round only to get hit with more offers in the second round, causing another decision to be made. So I'll get em all out of the way at once, then I'll present them to you guys where you'll make just 1 decision. I will make sure not to save after the head coach movement period, then when I have all the decisions, I can just get back on, make the moves and we'll be ready to go.

So, which coaches get job offers this offseason? Let's take a look.

It was real, real easy this season, as there wasn't a lot of movement to begin with.

Patrick Hutt got offers from Indiana and Oklahoma State.

Al Mighty got the same offers, Indiana and Oklahoma State.

Noah Oppenheimer was offered by Indiana and that's it.

So 3 coaches have a decision to make and you'll have plenty of time as I won't be getting back to this for a few days thanks to going out of town for basketball tournaments. For now, this project is at a stand still.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote