Searching 3
Patrolling 2
Food Distribution 3
Hunting 2
Oratory 2
Treasury 1 of 2
Organizing 0
No Reveal 3

Here's what we've got so far. We don't have a reveal from path, but he indicated that he was either food distribution or treasury -- since we have three food distributors, I figure he was treasury. I'm not even sure there's an organizing skill, but I'm assuming there is, since everything else we've have to do has had a skill associated with it, and we have one skill missing. With only three who haven't revealed, it's still possible we have three organizers in that bunch (maybe the wording of the skill made it seem really powerful, and they didn't want to reveal it), but it seems unlikely. So I'll assume (for now) two organizers.

Patrolling is covered by CR and USFLTecmo. Obviously a third with patrolling skill would be nice. Do we think it's worth it to go from 6 to 7 here? I'm leaning toward no, since the extra person we put there wouldn't help cover us if CR or USFL are lying, and it would just add an extra person into the mix of possible liars if we fail.

Food Distribution is the huge one, and will be difficult. We need 15, and should have 9 from Danny, EagleFan, and Lathum. So we'll need six more to finish the job. Backup thoughts? Might be useful here, since with this many people on it, faking seems very likely. Would love to get 18 units of work here, but that takes 12 people, and seems unlikely.

Organizing is the tricky one. If we have all three 'no reveal' folks on it, then they could help out, and still not reveal if they don't want to. But we'd still have to act as if only two of them are organizers. Let's assume we only have two anyway, so we'll need four here (assuming organizers can do x3).

Patrolling -- 2
Food Distribution -- 9
Organizing -- 4

So that's 15 people out of 19. We still need to find out about organizing before I feel comfy with that number, though.
Organizing --
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote