View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 10:25 PM   #230
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
You made a blanket statement, you even bolded it. I replied to that statement. You did not qualify it (as you subsequently did replying to me) with anything about the current level of preparation they possess.

As a general statement, that's as far from anything agreeable as I've ever seen posted on this forum, which is a pretty big fucking field. It's a flat earth caliber statement, except it's too dangerous to be anywhere near as humorous.

Because it was in context with a prior statement and it was not intended as a 'flat earth' statement, which is why I took offense to your reply.

I've been doing this shit since 1987, trust me, I understand the reality Jon. Point is our job as coaches goes way beyond just the reality of life, that is coaching 101 and quite frankly it's lazy if we stop there and I'll let it go at that. Its the end of another 14 hour day for me after practice in 108 degrees for 2.5 hours and probably not the best time or way for me to defend my value as a coach at a school most people would run from because it's too hard to 'win' there.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote