View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #12
Izulde
Head Coach

Even though we have no shot at South Carolina, when the last week hits, I decide to run the television ad anyway. If we can force a decent showing, it'll have been worth the money.

Turn 101
3 Power Clinton Scandal
Clinton endorsed by John Kerry
+8 Momentum in Missouri

Turn 102
Elizabeth Warren endorsed by Sen. Claire McCaskill
Ground Strength is at Level 2.

South Carolina Update
Amy Klobuchar: 19.4% (+4)
Hillary Clinton: 18% (+1)
Mark Warner: 13.4% (+4)

We're at 4.7% with +4 Momentum, so there's no hope of breaking through that force field. If Hillary does lose South Carolina to Klobuchar, as her only current projected Super Tuesday wins are Oklahoma, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Vermont, and even those are tight races.

Arizona Update
Andrew Cuomo - 20.5%
Hillary Clinton - 18.2% (+1)
Cory Booker - 14%

We're at 1.3%, which is only ahead of Alan Grayson and Julian Castro, guys I expect to see dropping out of the race as soon as South Carolina. (I'm honestly shocked they're both hanging in there, to be honest). We're just going to accept we have no shot here and move on.

Turn 104
3 Power Bloomberg Speech on Military Intervention
Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee get gubernatorial endorsements
Mark Warner and Cory Booker get senatorial endorsements
+9 Momentum in South Carolina

Keep in mind that I'm not listing all endorsements, nor am I relaying all my non-rally moves, which have been about building organizational strength and adding footsoldiers in areas that aren't guaranteed to us on Super Tuesday.

Turn 105
3 Power Christie Scandal
Palin endorsed by the Heritage Foundation

Turn 106
3 Power Amy Klobuchar takes South Carolina
2 Power Warren Tackles Questions on Fox News

It's the first time seats are split, and also the first time we don't finish in the Top 8. Instead we finish 9th, with 5.4% of the vote. Alan Grayson is at the bottom, with 0.4%.

Turn 106
+10 Momentum in Georgia

Turn 107
Brian Schweitzer endorses Clinton, withdraws

Not a surprise, to be honest. His 2.8% national polling was third worst, and he failed to get any seats in Nevada, which is where he hoped to start momentum for his campaign. Also finished with just 1% of the vote in South Carolina. Did have a mid-pack showing in Iowa, but was towards the bottom in New Hampshire.

Turn 109
5 Power Christie takes Florida
Republicans ahead of Democrats

Big pickup, and I think the Republicans might be starting to coalesce around Christie. Rubio is 10th with 4.6% of the vote. Carson and Huntsman are tied for last with 1.9%.

Another win for Ventura

Still Johnson's lead, but Ventura isn't going to make things easy for him, for sure.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote