Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #454
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
Dungeon Crawler came in. I haven't really played to it say how well I like it or not. Packaging was ok. The sets of cards needed to be plastic wrapped but weren't. They have a thin cardboard strap that goes around each of the three types of cards but that's it. When I opened the box, cards were everywhere. Nothing was damaged though.

I am impressed with their online resources for learning the game. They have a 40+ minute video walk through for a starter game and then they have a three part interactive starter game. The interactive game isn't a complete game, but it more than covers what is done during each round.

There's three types of games but only solitaire is doable with just a Starter pack. Even to do a "standard" solitaire game requires the Starter + one expansion pack. You can do difficulty settings if you want a quicker or longer game based on the number of quest(1-3) you need to complete to win the game.

I got Dungeon Crawler and tried to play it solitaire a couple days ago and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. The instructions are really lacking.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote