View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #242
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Dola.. to add to my thoughts from my previous post.. I wouldn't be suprised if all of the evil characters can communicate to balance out the fact that some of the good guys can communicate after meeting various goals..

ie: One of the bad guys could have found out thomkal was little red riding hood and passed the info along to the Wolf or such.

I am a bit torn on saying who I am looking for.. it might make things easier for me to find them, but if I am right, the bad guy in my "Story line" has to hunt down us three, or at least one of us three to meet his victory condition.. so don't want to make things easy for him.

I thought I knew who one of mine was yesterday based on a clue that Hoopsguy gave, but my searching Hoops yesterday led me to find out that he is not one of the people I am looking for. So based on his comment similarly matching my experience, I am guessing that there are several groups out there of fairy tale characters with the same type of setup..

It also leads me to an interesting choice of who to vote for today.. I don't have any idea if Hoops is good or bad, but I know he clearly isn't one of the 2 good guys I am looking for. I might just vote for him since he doesn't seem to impact me any way good (and has a very tiny chance of being the bad guy I'm after...

One other thing I am unclear on though.. I guess I might have to PM this to Render.. but if my victory condition is to have one particular character dead, what happens if they are sent off via vote? Does that mean I fail unless they are brought back from the Bog and then killed? or does getting voted off count just the same as being killed for my victory condition?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote