View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 09:48 PM   #603
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, some thoughts in case I forget it all in the morning:

I'm interested in knowing what happened with our second arrest. Did Saldanus Lathumus not make an attempt, or was the arrest thwarted somehow?

I'd like to hear what other services people used, and any information they gained from them. I think this day it's important for us to arrest some good suspects.

I would like to hear from our fellow Senator Bulletus Spongeus. If we need to arrest and lynch randomly, it makes sense to target our quieter members. We need to leave now shadows of silence for the traitors to hide in. Unless we hear something convincing from this senator today I will be likely to want to convict, if only to scare any quiet members into action today.

Did anything come of all these lawsuits? Should we continue down that path? I will probably sue a list of people who seem at all suspect to me at this point if so.

I would urge anyone who has the ability to investigate members to today investigate our new consuls. That will give us some evidence for whether to follow through any arrests they make today.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote