View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #625
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Yup, I can vouch for what he said because I was the one that hired Ardent Enthusiast. Thanks Coffee Warlord you are now in my Circle of Trust. The person I had investigated was AlanT and he has done nothing wrong. I could have had Ardent prosecute Coffee Warlord but chose not to.

I'm in a rush so I'll just leave it at that and let ya'll take it for what it's worth but for now my CoT:

Coffee Warlord
Kwhit
AlanT
Dodgerchick (of course)

I have some catching up to do but wont be able to until much later.

I kinda have to challenge the thinking behind this list. The lawyers apparently have no knowledge of what actions they are taking for their clients. How are we to take your word that AlanT was actually scanned? And why did you scan AlanT given that he was backing you for Consul? Did his vote for you inspire some level of distrust? There seems to be an awful lot of fake reveal potential to these lawyer scans as they cannot be verified. Anyone who has enough money to hire them has the ability to be a fake seer unless someone takes the time to "rescan" someone.

The fact that Coffee Warlord has said he also scanned someone in no way proves his innocence. All it proves to me is that he did actually hire a lawyer, which was confirmed in the public record. He even chose to scan a player that more than half of the board felt was trustworthy enough to vote as Consul. He could definitely be good, but I think it is dangerous to place him on such a high level of trust on the 3rd day.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote