View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:51 PM   #626
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I didn't change anything. You are being really selective in your quotes eh? Some hidden agenda here? You chose not to quote the times I said wait till the end of the day and only quoted a part of my intentions? People can on their own go back and see what I really said if they want and not what you are trying to pretend I said.
Just so people are clear how Ironhead is being fairly misleading with his comments/questions.

Quote:
I
While I do agree that understanding what the different services provide us, for now we must hide some of that in the shadows in order to keep those who might be disloyal to our republic guessing at who is a safer target. I will be happy to share more information on what I do know later in the evening, but for now I would like to encourage others to not reveal just yet what service they did purchase.

Quote:
What else do you want to know this early in the day? I personally think that is too much for right now, and am a bit dissapointed at people who revealed such.

Quote:

I still stand by the thought that I like my plan the best, after the deadline, people can disclose information on the services they purchased, how they used it, what it did, etc. Just makes no sense giving the tarqs a roadmap for their efforts.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote