View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 AM   #639
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Well that seemed to be a rather uncommonly bad day one. (although they all seem to be) We don't get two prisoners to vote on and we get two guys killed. We seem to be playing glibly along into the hands of the wolves. I'm going to get this out of the way now though.

Vote Execute Bulletsponge

Following his play in the Cold War game I have absolutely no qualms in killing him. Either he's a bad guy which is a great result or he's a villager who won't be making any effort to help the good side. As far as I'm concerned the only use he is to us is as a body number and I'd rather learn more about the mechanics of execution than keep an extra body around. I'm being intentionally blunt about this. This isn't even really a pressure vote to get bulletsponge talking, although I'll be interested to hear what he has to say.

I'm pretty upset that, in the end, there were only 4 votes to execute Coffee - and there seemed to be a whole lot of people who didn't vote one way or the other. With a close vote we might have gained some information that could be used later. As it is we don't know a thing. (other than the fact that we need a majority + 3 to be absolutely sure of executing someone).
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote