View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 03:40 PM   #328
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
if you are the only person to benefit from the murders it would be the longest of longshots for someone to go that far to set you up....1) they would have to know it would set you up and only you 2) they would have to know you'd be in the area where the murder happened and at the exact same time 3) they would have to know you'd be seen too.

actually none of that is true at all.

For example: Just because I'm the only one who benefits from the murders does not prove that I committed the murders, it simply adds circumstantial evidence that implicates me.

Secondly what setup? its perfectly possible for the GUESTS to have evidence against them as well as the two other groups is it not?

Why would they have to know where I was and when? Evidence is simply evidence, in this case they found an old will that, for some weird reason shows that I would benefit from telle/eagle/BK's deaths somehow. Where and when the murders took place has abolutely nothing to do with it. DT could have had this evidence all along, he just needed one of those three to give a reason to pull it out.

And your last point is also completely illogical, why would they have to know I'd be seen anywhere? its just a will, the reason it BECOMES evidence is that the people/person who wrote it are now dead. My activities last night bear no real relation to that.

Nothing you posted here follows at all. You're going hard core to get me lynched, I'm not sure what made you choose me to go after this morning but your starting to slip up and post really illogical aruements. This post of yours is completely fallical (fallacial?, full of falacy?) oh hell its just fucking wrong dude. None of what you posted is true.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote