View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #342
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Well, I am definitely at fault for not keeping track of every post and point that you bring up.

But that doesn't change the fact that you know what it does, and decided to use it anyway in a runaway vote that it won't affect. You can't blame that on people not saying anything earlier.....I know you're smart enough not to use something that does no good when it might do something for you at a later point -- just like I don't have to tell you not to light your hand on fire....

Personally, I get just as weird a vibe about DT as I do about RendeR, and I think you've mentioned doubts about DT as well. So why would you protect him? I think we've got either an upstairs or a downstairs person either way.

Well maybe I made a poor decision on using it. I am hopeful that by using it, that the upstairs and downstairs teams will find less reason to go after me tonight though since they already knew I had it.

Either way, off to date night, going to see 3:10 to Yuma I think. Good luck guests, I won't be back till after lynch tonight.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote