View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #339
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I know we've got a lot going on now, but I want to get back to this point, which I didn't get to reply to this morning. First off, sorry I accused you of whining! Secondly, while I didn't follow a lot of what you said earlier yesterday, the thing that really makes me scratch my head is where you talk about hoops gunning for you, when all he had done was talk about the rules, and you had already put a vote on him, leading a mini-bandwagon (maybe lathum's vote would have come out for hoops either way, but the point remains that hoops is in the lead now). Can you explain what you meant by that?
Of course. People naturally go after those who have gone after them. To me hoops was very subtly building a case against me at that time. I referenced this, when asked before, with post numbers of where he was giving innuendo against me without actually giving a vote. I'll further point out that this has played out largely in the way that I stated, where others would pick up his banner and vote against me, without him having to do so. Nothing in this game, right now, is different for me than how hoops would play this as a wolf, such as sidetracking us to this discussion of stepping it up, rather than concentrating on finding the wolves. This is not to say he is a wolf, since part of what makes him a good wolf is how villagerish he is, but again nothing says to me "aha, he must be human".
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote