View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #271
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

They try to advance but are knocked back by arrows and lose many troops. Prince Graygor orders his forces forward and suddenly a crack of blue lightning launches at our troops, scattering them. This was unexpected, but that’s why I am here. I am our side’s Deus Ex Machina. Do I have Divination and Tutelary? What about Huntmastery and Principalin? Divination shows me silver mail and gold spiked helmet foe firing these blasts. I can see where he is at, and I inform Prince Graygor. He makes a quick decision and brings his own Palace Guard and himself to the fray. I can follow or stay where I am. I follow.

The Palace Guard advance and they include some of the best soldiers Graygor has. Arrows fly at us but many rattle off our armour, but the Prince advances to the area held by the person with the magic lightning. The battle gets thicker. I am knocked from my saddle and have to roll a die. I can add 3 if I have Animal Control. I roll a 9 and get a 12. I land in a puddle and roll into a ditch in order to get away from the horses.

I see a knight pinned beneath his dead horse and drowning in a large mud puddle. I can help the knight, follow the prince, or remount my horse. I help the knight. I grab his arms and pull him out, and then get him to a drier place to grab some air. He thanks me and gives me a Medal he won at the Battle of Luoni as thanks. I take it. It will remind me to never get so caught up you forget the smaller battles. I can look for a horse or follow the knight to the prince.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote