View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:07 PM   #86
SelzShoes
High School Varsity

The All-American A-----e, part 1

“I understand a few of you boys are not happy with the presence of two n-----s in training camp. I want to make a couple points:

First, the n-----s are coming. They will be here in numbers you never imagined in a few years. The only way you will be on a team without them is if you crawl back south to play in some piss-ant Industrial or County League. Hell, I’m pissed I don’t have more than two—because they will help us win; they will help make us rich.

Second, if you really don’t want to play with n-----s then let me tell you your options. Only two clubs we deal with don’t have n-----s, the Yankees and a PCL team in Salt Lake City. We will accommodate your request for a trade—but we ain’t trading you to the Yankees. If they don’t want, or can’t use you in Salt Lake City, then you are going to our top minor league club until your contract runs out—We’re not releasing you so you can sign with whoever you want. So before you’re bitching about who your teammates are gets out of hand think about where you want to spend your summer. Here, Salt Lake City or Montreal?”