View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #468
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
I wanted to wait a little closer to deadline to post this, but a friend of mine is coming over, so my availability will be questionable starting in about an hour or so.

I did, in fact, hire Swaggs last night, to help me in my lawsuit. (As a side, I was informed that I can use him both for the treason defense AND the lawsuit). So, in all honesty, if there is a signifigant bonus to the lawyer's power if you are innocent (which dammit, I am), I was never exceptionally worried about getting axed. Obviously I'd rather not take the chance at all, but I think/hope the odds were high that I lived either way.

That said, I intentionally kept this info quiet to see how people lined up for/against me. I figure this knowledge would sway the vote quite a bit, so I planned on waiting till about an hour before deadline to say it. RL changed that a little, but whaddya gonna do.

So, there you go. I can field questions, if there are any, for the next short while.

Since you have more knowledge about how lawyers work, do you also have more information about how the lawsuits actually work? Were you required to provide any kind of information for your suit that you are using him for, or is it all done behind the scenes? (ie: you just hired the lawyer and the rest is done for you?)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote