View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:55 PM   #525
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
As for posting frequency, it's not just this game if you check back. My last two games here I have started to post and (hopefully) contribute a little more. This is partly due to the fact that I've played somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 WW games in the past three weeks, and am starting to get a feel for tactics and pressing others. That said, I'm never going to be top of the list for posts in a game, but likely I'll be upper middle.

My vote today. I said when I placed my vote on Tyrith that it was a placeholder and would likely change after I had a chance to look today's thread over -- I was pretty slammed at work and didn't have the chance to follow along as closely as usual. When I got home and caught up, I also said that I wasn't thrilled with either of the two candidates. So with 10 minutes left my choices were:

1) Vote mckerney for a two vote swing and learn about mckerney.
2) Vote you to tie it up, and see if there would be any late switches that would tell us more.

I think my choice was a no-brainer, and I'd make it again in a second. That it was you may not sit well from your end, but logically there was no better play for me, especially when I didn't have a preference as to who was lynched.
I for one, have you right near the top of my trust list. I agree you have posted more in recent games, not just this one. I have seen nothing from you to make me suspect you, and the fact hoops and a few others seem bent on attacking all of my most trusted people just further seperates my trusted from my damn them lists
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote